In these recent few months of becoming a mom I have found products that I have tried & sincerely love & use everyday. We received such a variety of things at his baby shower & here was my favorites!
1. Diaper Bag – I got this diaper bag in black & it is perfect for everyday. It has storage for a lot of different necessities & perfect for dads to wear too.
2. Avent Pacifier – I have to keep buying these because Apollo keeps eating the pacifiers. So here we are probably about to be Avent’s number 1 buyer haha But seriously these are Darius’ favorite pacifiers & he will only soothe himself to sleep with these.
3. Pacifier Clip – In the beginning I was missing pacifiers & they would fall & roll somewhere then I found this perfect clip pacifier holder. I attach them onto his shirt & it is always there if he wants to grab it. So convenient.
4. Neck Support Pillow – These are great for when he is just hanging out & I lay him down during the day in his stroller or swing. He is so much more content when I use these because it supports his head & makes it easier for him to fall asleep comfortably!
5. Baby Blue Blanket – We dropped his baby blanket in the airport a few weeks ago going through security & I was on the plane so sad as if I missed the flight or something. haha But seriously I hate loosing things! This was the BLANKET.
6. Zebra Piano – I actually bought this the other day & I have fun playing it with him! There is all different instrument sounds, a microphone that he can sing into, & it plays songs automatically if they don’t feel like pressing the buttons. It’s quite the light show 🙂
7. Diapers – Huggies are the best. Maybe because they have Mickey on them 😉 But really, they have a yellow line on the front of them & when he pees the diaper line changes to blue so you know if it has to be changed or not! I don’t know why when I first found that out I thought that was such a good idea haha
8. Baby Carrier – I didn’t really understand the importance of a baby carrier until I got one! What a life saver. If you want to have yours hands free while holding your baby this is the perfect carrier. I tried 2 other carriers that were cheaper & it wasn’t as supportive for him as the baby Bjorn carrier is. My favorite.
9. Bouncer – Usually while I am cooking dinner or on the computer I put this right next to me & he stands up, laughs, smiles, & loves playing with the toys & stares at himself for like 20 minutes in the mirror (not kidding). lol So entertaining though, really!
10. Swing – In the beginning of the sleepless nights in the first few months this saved us & he was in it more times then not. I would strap him in & he would sit & swing for hours which soothed him while he was sleeping.
11. Sophie the Giraffe Teether – He loves this specific teether so much, it is easy for him to hold & he carries it with him everywhere.
12. Baby Jogger Citi Mini GT Stroller – Honestly this is the best stroller. You can push it effortlessly (literally with one finger), perfect for walking or running. If you are traveling it folds up quickly & easy. I love my City Mini Jogger & would definitely recommend it!
13. Bath Soap – The lavender soap is my favorite especially before bedtime because it has a calming scent. I always say it helps me tired before bed too! It is all in one shampoo & body wash & smells amazing!
14. Organic Onesies – I love these organic cotton onesies. It has been chilly here in Florida lately & this is perfect for inside in the air condition or outside when it’s chilly. I love matching cute hats & socks with it too 🙂
15. Baby Einstein Musical Toy – Thank goodness for this quick & simple toy for him. It is the perfect toy for when we are sitting there & busy so he has something to hold & focus on. It lights up & has a few different songs & super easy for him to press while holding!
16. Newborn Boppy Lounger– Darius used this in the very beginning when he was a few months old & he would watch cartoons or hang out on the bed with us while he was lounging in his boppy. I kind of wish I had a boppy! haha
17. Activity Cube – now that Darius can sit up he has been playing with this activity cube & loves it!
18. Bathtub – At our baby shower I received this bathtub & another one. This is my absolute favorite because of the shape & canopy he has to rest while he gets a bath. It fills up to the top & it still has his whole upper body out of the water which is safe to know because the other one the water was up to his ears!
19. Portable Changing Pad – Perfect for traveling or on the go!
20. Wash Cloths – These are honestly the softest wash cloths ever! I even got Daryoush & I them since they are so soft. These are perfect for Darius’ in the bathtub or even to clean him up after he eats.
That is what I have for now! I will share more soon & feel free to share any of your favorites in the comments! Would love to hear!